Friday, June 4, 2010

Man v. Food


Does anyone watch this?
If you care to know our opinion, we think it is fantastic. For those of you who know nothing about this show, Adam Richman travels to various cities throughout the U.S. and highlights the best restaurants in each city, tasting the menu items at each stop. He also performs one food challenge in each city, hence the name of the show. Sometimes man wins the challenge and sometimes food wins, but it is always entertaining. I'm not sure Adam is exactly a connoisseur of food (I'm pretty sure he just likes to eat) and he uses the words succulent and creamy as descriptive terms too often, but he is fun, the food always looks amazing and the food challenges he conquers are always impressive.
For those of you with Netflix, you can watch season 1 and season 2 online as an instant play. Do it! Do it now!! Each episode is only 21 minutes long...at least give it a chance!
This should be our last food dedicated post for a while. I just felt the need to advocate for Man v. Food.

1 comment:

Em and Ms said...

I miss having Food Network. Maybe we'll just have to sign up for Netflix--at least you can now get it through your Wii!