This week Clark attempted orange chicken.

Oh my yummy...


The Master Chef enjoying his delectable orange chicken with a Mexi-cola!
I told Clark that I'm glad he doesn't want to pursue culinary school. Everything he touches (cooks) turns to gold and we would both gain a massive amount of weight.
5 comments:
okay, when are you going to post some of these yummy looking recipes for us to enjoy. It is not fun, and a little cruel to show these pictures of food. It always looks so good. I am still craving twice baked potatoes and fried chicken. DANG YOU!!!
Mmmmmm that looks soooooo good. Way to go Clark!
Yeah I agree with Ashleigh. I NEED the recipe for the orange chicken. It looks so good!
Our orange chicken turned out horrible and I even tried it twice to see if I just messed up somewhere. I think you should post the recipe for all to enjoy! My husband would sure appreciate it!
Apparently we need to send all of the brothers to visit Clark for Husband Training. That looks delicious!
Post a Comment