Monday, May 17, 2010

Drive By Truckers

My oh my, this show ROCKED my ballet flats off. We love this band but never had the opportunity to see them in Phoenix. Whenever they came through AZ they would bypass Phoenix (why?? I can only speculate) and head for Tucson or Flagstaff. And I was always in school or working or running and Clark was in school or working...so we never could make the drive to their shows. Thank goodness they don't bypass SLC. But I wonder if they'll stop touring through SLC since there were three fights in the crowd during their show. Seriously, drunk a-holes treating it like punk rock show. Not. Cool. Anywho...

We just had to get a picture with the marquee :)


I had to have my own personal picture with the marquee. Rock on.


Can you tell we were super stoked?!



Anticipation!

Let there be rock! Truly there is nothing like good old Southern rock and roll. And I would know. I've been doing some family history and loads of my ancestors came from Tennessee. SO I think that qualifies me to know the good old Southern rock and roll from the bad.

I love Shonna Tucker. She is so talented. Plays a mean bass and has a beautiful voice to boot.

Patterson Hood and Mike Cooley doing their thing.


Cooley for President!

Ahhh, seeing a fantastic live show is so refreshing. I am so lucky that Clark and I have the same interest in music and that we enjoy live shows just as much as his orange chicken.

1 comment:

The Carnahan Family said...

Rachel, you are so beautiful! Love that you're enjoying Utah. miss you here!
The Carnahans