Thursday, May 13, 2010

Beauty in our back yard

The other day I took a stroll around our neighborhood and Temple Square to capture the majesty of spring's blooming flowers. I'm love, love, loving tulips! Such a dazzling and beautiful flower, and yet they can withstand the even the harshest weather of spring.











Ahhh, spring flowers just make me smile :)

3 comments:

The Mom Tobler said...

Love your pictures! Has spring finally come to SLC?

Stephanie Tobler said...

Beautiful picture Rachel! Did you take them with a point and shoot?

Rach and Clark said...

point and shoot for sure! Clark and I are considering buying a nice camera but can't seem to agree on anything. Yes, I think spring is FINALLY here--one to two sunny days a week! Oh and Steph, Clark will soon post his orange chicken recipe. He is insistent that anyone who tries to make it knows how to make fried chicken first though...otherwise it won't turn out.