I think Moab might be one of the windiest places on this Earth. Seriously, I thought our tent was going to blow away- with us in it. But it was a fun little adventure, even if Clark was complaining about the wind and our camping location the whole time.
Canyonlands.
Noooooooooo!
Awe inspiring.
One of many trails we hiked.
One of many canyons we viewed.
We've officially been to the Canyonlands!
Mmmmmm. Foil bakes a-baking. We couldn't bake them our first night at the camp due to the ferocious wind. Clark was sorely disappointed. But they stayed frozen in our cooler and we were able to enjoy them the next afternoon.
Oh, Clark.
Arches National Park. Though the two parks can't really be compared because they are very different, we both enjoyed Arches much more than the Canyonlands.
Clark helping a rock stay balanced.
A male foreign tourist sporting capris. When we backpacked Europe in 2006 we noticed that all the males wore capris. Not a look we admire...
An adult themed rock.
Lovers' shadow.
Clark making the signature Clark face.
Sandstone Arch. Trekked the trail just in time to snap a few pictures before the sun went down and our camera died.
Some more fun rock formations. Another cool arch with a name I cannot recall.
Weenie roasting.
The trail to the Delicate Arch. This picture cracks me up. Why Clark wanted to wear the Camelback...I have no idea. You have to click on the photo to enlarge it and enjoy the humor in this photo.
So cool!

A preserved cabin from the early 1900's.
Rock climbers doing their thing.
We've officially been to Arches!
And what do you know. We had the wonderful opportunity to drive home through a hail/snow storm. Oh Utah, you never cease to confuse me with your inconsistent weather.
I just love sharing life's adventures with my husband. He makes everything just that much more fun and special. Thanks Clark, for enjoying the trip even when you realized that we'd be camping 5 feet away from strangers and when the wind just didn't let up. You rock my world!
2 comments:
I love all the trails that you guys get to go on, How cool!!! Can't wait to see you guys again and have some of that yummy Clark's cooking. The bun in the oven and I are doing pretty good, thanks for asking :). Arn't husbands the bestest!
Fun! We love this place and need to get down there again. Fun to meet you guys! Have to do it again soon.
Car
Post a Comment