Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CUTENESS

"The denim dress all baby girls should own."
--Rachel Tobler


Do you like how I incorporated my own quote into this post?
I bought this dress for a friend's adorable baby girl a couple of months ago, and now I wish I had bought the store out! Seriously, it almost makes me baby hungry. Almost.

My sister is prego with baby #3 and they found out it is going to be a girl! Katie didn't find out the sex with her second baby child and wanted to be surprised with the birth of her third as well but curiousity got the better of her and her family.


When I bought the above dress I was contemplating buying one for my sister just in case the baby was a girl. Now I know it's going to be a girl. And I have not the dress all little baby girls should own. Dang it.



But the good news is that I found a close second. A very close second. So similar that it can rival the above dress in cuteness. They're both made by Carter's. They're both denim. With belts. And some plaid.

As Kevin on The Office would say : "Niiiiiiiiice."

Maybe I shouldn't be posting this but there is probably only a 2.4% chance Katie will look at my blog. She's just not into the blog scene.

2 comments:

Amy S said...

That dress is adorable. I agree that every little baby girl should own a dress like that. :)

The Carnahan Family said...

hey, isabelle is always happy to share! We could send it back for you to let your sister use! :o) Did you see the cute picture of her in it with me!!?!??! She got lots of complements in church that day!
love it! Kat