I got to meet lots of fun Palmer relatives and spend some QT with Grandma and Richard. And guess what? Aside from the above picture and a few others, we took ZERO photos of family. We suck, I know. We totally forgot about the camera when it came to socializing and catching up.
No matter. We will be going up again soon. We're excited to go hiking with Uncle Brent. And I think I should bring up my American Girl dolls to have a doll party with Aunt Amie and all the girls :) And I want to go walking with Grandma. I bet she is a brisk walker.
Anywhoo, here are the few other photos we took. Wish they were of family. Next time I will leave the camera in my purse and not in the freezing car!
Our very first stop in Goshen: the cemetery where Clark's Grandpa is buried. When we got back into the car I asked Clark whether we should start thinking about investing in burial plots. He asked where. I answered Pasco. He asked why. I answered because we grew up there... and so ensued our morbidly romantic conversation. We still have not decided on a burial plot plan. Perhaps it is too soon. But you really never know when your time is going to come.
We look forward to going back! The weather was fine and the socializing even finer! Thank you, Rosemary and Brent for opening your home to us! (And for the yummy food!)
1 comment:
So glad you made the trip to the Palmer homeland. While Brent's kids were at our house we talked about all the wonderful Palmer reunions that happened on the old homestead. Your post made me a little homesick for the old place and those fun years.
Post a Comment