Clark and I have just returned from a super fun cruise trip with the Tobler family. The cruise hit ports in Turks and Caicos and the Bahamas. We agree that the most beautiful port was Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas. It is an uninhabited island that Carnival cruise lines owns and it is just pristine and beautiful. We had so much fun and hope that you all enjoy these pictures. There's a lot of them so I apologize in advance. I just could not stop snapping pictures. And some pictures are redundant, so again, I apologize. I just wasn't selective with what I posted, I just posted everything.
Our trip started off with a one night stay in Miami at the
Viceroy hotel. We definitely suggest it if any of you happen to go on vacation to Miami.
6 comments:
Loved the slide show!!! I am having the "Monday" blues big time! Can't believe it's over. WE miss you guys, it was so much fun being together!
Looks like it was so much fun! Beautiful clear water! We went to the Bahama's for part of our cruise on our honeymoon. Wish we could go back! Loved all the pictures. You are one buff chick too!
Great pictures!.. Looks like lots of fun, minus the sunburn... how long have you guys been planning this?.. very cool!.... I have never been farther away from TC's than Oklahoma... you guys are world travlers!.. where were all the grandkids?
I think we booked the cruise in April. Janet, our sister in law, was the one who organized the whole thing and I am not sure how long exactly it took her to find the best deal. But it worked out great and all the grandkids were left with grandparents...though we love to see our nieces and nephews we are so glad that no one was distracted with little ones!
Loved the pictures Rach! Reminded me of our honeymoon cruise in the Caribbean...also with Carnival...Aren't they the best?! I see you were as fond of the towel animals and food art as I was:-) hehehe... And Rach, red really suits you!
Rach, great pics! You guys look so happy:). I love your aqua & white bikini, smokinnnn:).
Catch up soon!
Post a Comment