The course of this past week was notably sad and discouraging for both Rachel and Clark. Our long time friends Arian and Karemu are moving to Utah. Our Morgage company is unable to meet the closing date for our house, breaking our contract and causing us to possibly lose our beloved future home in Gilbert (more details later). And the guys in Clark's Band decided this week that life had become too busy to dedicate so much time to a band and the Mid-life-Crisis rock band that Clark was a part of dissolved.
Rachel and Karemu
Arian and Clark
3 comments:
I hate it when good friends move away! I am praying that your house deal will go through. We finally pulled the trigger on plane tickets for Christmas, we are really excited to see you guys!
bummer, good luck with the house thing.
I hope you guys get your house in the end. I'm usually the friend moving away. It sucks just as much on the other end!
Post a Comment