Monday, August 11, 2008

Just for Kicks

I am passionately and completely in love with my husband, but I have to admit he is not the most photogenic person in the world. He is truly so intelligent but from certain pictures you would never believe it. Take these next few for example...

Here we are at Clark's nursing friend's house. (PS their house is so amazing, I am going to include photos of some of the things they have done). From far away Clark just looks like he is having a good time with some of his nursing friends.


And here is the picture up close....


Clark states he was shaking water out of his ear....


Is it wrong of me to post embarrassing pictures of my husband on the blog? I just had to share them, they are so funny!



Now here are some pictures of Wendi and Rob's house:
Gorgeous sink faucet and tile that they installed on their own.



Beatifully painted cabinets



Raised designs on the walls done with stencils and spackling.

We can't wait to move into our home so we can have them come over and help us!


A much improved picture of Clark :)

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I have noticed Clarks crazy faces in your pictures. He should work on that- you're so beautiful in all the pictures & he just makes you even more so when he's making an ugly face! Hmm so I guess it isn't so bad if you're looking better and better...?

Janet said...

I am so happy for you guys and your new home! I have to admit that I am jealous of how close you are to a chapel and the soon to be temple. I like your friends house especially the sink! I'm sure you will decorate your house really cute too!