Saturday, August 30, 2014

Fun with the Pimentels

The Pimentels are pretty awesome people. We've had the opportunity to get to know them pretty well over the past couple of years.  They just had a beautiful little baby boy, but before that happened I was able to throw Maren a baby shower. She is seriously one of the nicest people I have ever met and I was so happy to be able to do this for her. She's also extremely smart and motivated and is currently in her second year of medical school...and she now has a newborn.  I just don't know how some women do it.










Then, the week after the baby shower we were able to enjoy some Shakespeare in Clark Park together.  I believe it was Henry IV: Your Prince and Mine.  I gotta be honest, probably 50% of the time I had no idea what was going on.  Shakespearean dialogue.... I just can't keep up.


We're so fortunate to have such great friends in Philadelphia! Thanks for being so fun and such great examples to us, Sam and Maren!

2 comments:

Stephanie Tobler said...

Great shower!! I love show in the park just for the experience but I'm in the same boat, I've got to be on the ball to keep up. :)

Janet said...

The Baby Shower turned out really nice Rachel! Bet she felt special :).