Thursday, June 26, 2014

Philadelphia's Magic Gardens

Last Tuesday, on the hottest day of the year to date, we had a date day. I now have Tuesdays off because I'm supposed to work either long days or Saturdays.  But that's not important. And I'll probably get to that in a later post.  The important thing is: we got out and did something! We finally got over to South Street and visited the Philadelphia Magic Gardens. We also went to the Reading Terminal Market for lunch and found a little storefront that has really good donuts. Finally. I guess Philadelphia isn't so bad, after all.







B




It was pretty impressive.  I highly recommend it if anyone ever visits Philadelphia. 

4 comments:

Sheri Money said...

I'm a little sad that we never went there. Always wanted to!

Janet said...

Very cool!

The Mom Tobler said...

That place looks....magical.
I'd love to see it.

Stephanie Tobler said...

so neat! so glad you guys got to go out :)