Sunday, March 16, 2014

Back to our old stomping grounds

That's right. We went back to Pasco for a visit in late February.  It's still there and the mighty wind still blows strong in the "Tri". 

 I've always loved the windmills in Eastern Washington.  We had to stop off to get some photos. 

 HOME!


There was plenty of shooting to be had.  We know how rare .22 shells are, so thanks, Dad, for letting us enjoy some of your limited supply! 





I miss these faces so much already...


This little guy loves showing off all his skills...


Dad showing us that he hasn't aged a bit.

More target practice...


Chase was pretty impressed that the bullets made it through steel.

The flash bang powder bent this steel pole. My Dad was so psyched, you can see the excitement in his face!  

Clark set off the explosion in one attempt.

My sister, still looking fantastic, even with four little ones! I don't know how she does it...

Cole showing off....again ;)





It was so good to get away, even if the weather wasn't ideal (why are we not traveling to sunny, beachy islands during the winter!??!). With the exception of my little brother Scott, his wife, and their new little girl, we were able to see my entire family AND some great friends we haven't seen in a while!  More photos to come in an additional post.  I sure love these people and I'm glad we had the opportunity to spend lots of quality time with all of them!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

oh man, brandon and i were in tritown last weekend. it never changes.

also i am trying to convince my parents to move because hanford is melting down. but every time i try to tell people that there, they look at me like i'm crazy and mutter something about liberals under their breath. ah, well. i tried.