With another impending winter storm upon us, I thought it would be quite appropriate to blog about the snow days we've had thus far.
The night of one of the bigger storms (14 inches snowfall), Clark and I played a competitive game of chess. Clark won. This was taken just before dark, and it just kept snowing and snowing through the night.
The morning after...didn't make it into work that day.
Clark and I started to get a little cabin fever after being cooped up in the house all day, so we took a walk around our favorite cemetery. We weren't the only ones with this idea...
12 degrees, poor Clark needs some snow boots and long johns.
I stayed plenty warm in my long johns-- thank you, Janet!
This massive icicle just finally melted yesterday. It took down the rain gutter and an a/c unit as it plummeted to the ground.
Last weekend we took a quick trip to Baltimore. We bundled up Georgie and did some sledding on a nearby hill with the kids.
The snowy weather has been great (especially when I don't have to go into work!) but I'm ready for spring. My running is at an all time low and it's killing me.











1 comment:
AWWW...wow what a cold cold winter....Love the kids faces. Too cute!
Post a Comment