Seven weeks ago I did a biopsy of an irregular mole on my left leg. It never looked right and Clark often likened it to a smear of poop on my leg. The mole turned out to be a moderately dysplastic a-hole and I needed to schedule surgery to ensure that all the bad tissue would be completely removed.
Luckily, I'm currently doing my surgical rotation with the lead MOHS physician and had him perform the surgery. (I wasn't about to use a precious vacation day for a simple surgery!) I prepped myself but chose not to perform my surgery so I could record the whole thing on my phone. Yes, a little weird. But hey, this was my FIRST surgery ever!
Prepping the site...I numbed the hell out of my leg!
Prepping the site...I numbed the hell out of my leg!
Last stitch. I shaved over one in the shower already and it came out. Whoops.
So if you want to see a 5 minute video of my surgery, I'll gladly email it to you.



1 comment:
Hope all of it is outta there and you have no more issues! You are brave stabbing yourself like that ;) Hugs miss you!
Post a Comment