Monday, April 29, 2013

2013 Gettysburg North-South Marathon

Clark debuted!
The course was extremely hilly through mile 20, but we all stuck together and crossed the finish line holding hands. Aside from being 40 minutes off target, we executed our plan perfectly!
Please don't ask for our time because it is completely irrelevant.

 I have never laughed so much during a race in my entire life. I've never been able to enjoy ALL the water station stops, too, so that was a bonus.  I had way too much fun.  Despite Clark's permanent facial grimace from mile 18-26.2, he had a blast, too.  
We're so glad that we got to enjoy this beautiful course with Kyle and Kim.  You guys are the best! Let's get ready for Baltimore, which will be more of a....competitive racing environment.

1 comment:

Stephanie Tobler said...

Way to go! I don't think I'll ever run a marathon... Perhaps a half one day! You four are inspiring!