The other day I took the most important test of my life...and passed. Whew, I am officially a Family Nurse Practitioner! I kid you not, I had no idea my palms could sweat so much. I swear I was wiping my hands on my jeans after I answered each question.
Since I was still jumpy and anxious after the test, I walked down to Sephora to treat myself to some new makeup, thinking that would calm my spirit and also give Clark a little time to drive downtown an pick me up. Let's not dwell on the fact that I don't have a job and I have an absurd amount of student loans looming over my head. Sometimes, a girl's gotta indulge a little--especially after a nerve-wracking life event! Clark is such a good husband that he totally understood. And now I have this totally awesome makeup that makes me feel oh so pretty.
For a celebratory meal, I decided that I wanted king crab legs. So we drove out to Costco only to find that Costco carried just about every other seafood but crab legs. Damn.
After much deliberation we settled for some New York strip steaks that Clark later seared to perfection. Seriously you guys, it was the best steak I've ever eaten. Camera pictures just don't do it justice. Thank you, Youtube and Gordon Ramsay for helping my husband create the most magical celebratory meal a girl could ever wish for.
And now, the job hunt begins! Or rather, continues... Errr, becomes more serious.

4 comments:
Congratulations! But we knew you would do great.
Congrats!!! It must be nice to have that over and done with. Good luck with the job hunt.
SUPER! So happy for you :)!
Congrats! That's awesome!
Post a Comment