We're committed!
We signed up for the Gettysburg North - South Marathon which will take place April 28th. We'll be running with Kyle and Kim and my aspiration is to have our entire group finish holding hands through the finish line (as long as it's not illegal). Clark and I have been practicing holding hands as we finish our long runs. Awww, how sweet!
Would anyone else care to join?!?!!???!?!?!! No overachievers, though. We're running as a group.
2013 marks the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg, so this marathon is going to be kind of a big deal. (I'm just doing all I can to tempt you, obviously.)
4 comments:
Running as a group. Sounds good. How do you feel about doing 30 minutes miles for the last 20 miles?
Sounds like a blast! You all will do great :)!
hahaha...Jan...it'll be a little faster than that! (I hope!) If we went that slow they would shut down the marathon well before we finish. There is only a 6 hr 30 min time limit, so all members of the group must be aware of that!
Oh no...I guess that counts me out. If we come I'll hang out with the kids and cheer you on.
Post a Comment