(This post was actually saved several days ago and never got posted. Just FYI.)
Today I spent the afternoon studying on a blanket in the park. It was divine. Until a homeless man started yelling swear words at the top of his lungs and cursing out another dude (I'm assuming another vagrant), threatening, "You better not be here when I get back!" over, and over, and over. No one else in the park seemed too concerned, so I just studied on and hoped that the man would not return with a gun or a knife.
So studying in the park made me incredibly happy. And then these two things also added to my midweek merriment:
Oh key hooks, you make life so much more organized!
Oh leftover Halloween candy bought on sale at CVS, you satiate my chocolate cravings so well!
Yep, the simple things really do add so much joy to my life!
1 comment:
Sounds like life in Philly is good. And after talking to Clark last night about possible job benefits at an amazing hospital...life in Philly may be VERY GOOD.
Post a Comment