Last weekend my friend Stephanie invited us to go see Minus the Bear, a Seattle based band. She's got connections (i.e. used to date a band member when she lived in Seattle, still keeps in touch) and was able to get us back stage passes. It was pretty awesome, and the show was super energetic. My only regret is that we didn't take any photos back stage. An opportunity like this probably won't happen again!
We really need to start bringing our DSLR to shows. The point and shoot just ain't cutting it.
We are looking forward to going to see Dead to Me, a SF based band, this Saturday. I love that so many bands we like are touring this fall as we haven't been to any shows since before we left for Australia!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBHg2ORzZi8
I've added a link to one of their more popular songs. I think people are probably familiar with this song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBHg2ORzZi8
I've added a link to one of their more popular songs. I think people are probably familiar with this song...
2 comments:
Backstage, WOW. That's is a one in lifetime thing :).
The flowers in the picture are in my neighbors yard, I so wanted to pick a bunch for the house. :)
I am so jealous! I love going to concerts! I am glad you guys had a great time! Can't wait to hear the details:-)
Post a Comment