It's fall! We're stoked that the weather seems to be changing and that we don't feel miserable when we go outside. Humidity is a killer, that's for sure.
I've recently reunited with a childhood friend who now lives in Philly. It's been so nice catching up with her, and a few days ago Clark and I met up with her at her apartment downtown so we could explore the city by foot. Philly, she told us, is a very walk-able city. Indeed, it is.
Close to her apartment is Rittenhouse Square, a cute little park that she says is always filled with dogs and babies. I spied a lot of dogs, and a lot of strollers. She may be on to something.
We walked through the park...
...to a MASSIVE fall festival that was taking place in the city streets. Seriously, the crowds were a little overwhelming.
We wanted to eat at the Graffiti Bar, which was just down this narrow alley, but the crowds were still overwhelming there.
I didn't capture our walk through the city very well, but I'm quite certain we'll have many more opportunities to stroll through the streets of Philadelphia. Who wants to come visit and explore with us? Anyone? Anyone? I promise our flea situation is under control (finally!).
4 comments:
Me!!!!! I love exploration by foot!
Alright! Jan, you and Karl are welcome anytime--it's an open invitation!
Us too!
Janet, of course you guys are welcome anytime! We are so anxious to get up to Boston and see you guys!
Post a Comment