I think it's now safe to broadcast that Clark has finally found a job! Yesssssssssss! Scott and Dagmara were nice enough to cross it off the top of Clark's To Do list a couple of weeks ago when he initially got the call.
Clark = A WINNER!!! Great touch, Dagmara ;)
I'll miss having Clark around as a house husband. He's a great cook and has been keeping our clothing/linens laundered regularly. But some sort of cash flow will be mighty nice. He's worked so hard to find employment here in Philly, and I'm really proud of him for all of his efforts. I won't start a rant but do not for a second believe that nursing is a recession proof job. MSNBC, CNN and all the other news shows are full of s**t and I really don't know where they get their information. Anywho, Clark starts in November. Guess he better get writing that NY bestseller soon! And he better clean the office, too.
4 comments:
Congratulations! That's such a relief.
Congrats Clark!!
:)!!! So happy for you guys! Flow is nice.
Funny how no one who has ever been a nurse during a recession has claimed nursing to be a recession-proof career.
Good on Clark. Getting a job as a nurse in a city with as many nursing schools as Philly has is especially impressive.
Post a Comment