Ok guys, I never intended on becoming this version of me:
Confession #1: I now look forward to the end of the week so Clark and I can plop down in the comfort of our bed and watch missed episodes of The Office, Modern Family, Up All Night and New Girl on our lovely HP laptop. No Macs for us. RIP Steve Jobs but I still can't stand Mac computers. Bleh.
Back to my personal issue. Four TV shows? Are you kidding me? How did I allow this to happen? Hulu, you are so wonderful and diverse, but maybe you are a bit of a devil, too.
I used to pride myself on being devoted to only a couple of shows, namely The Office and Arrested Development (yes, the three whole seasons in existence). But now Clark and I have taken a likin' to three more shows. I guess we're becoming more open-minded as we get older.
Ok, Modern Family is just fabulous. Saxy phone!! Nuff said. I'm still slightly depressed I didn't start watching the show when it initially aired in '09.
Have you checked out Up All Night yet? If not, I advise that you do! The episode Working Late and Working It is pretty awesome.
Confession #2: Zooey Deschanel usually drives me crazy. Except as the character Jess, her character in this show. Zooey Deschanel has a tendency to play the role of a peculiar, ditzy, twenty something female over and over... and I guess it works for her. I don't care for her in other films or sitcoms, yet she is so charming in this show! And the fellers who play her roommates are hilarious.
I'm no critic. I'm just telling you what's become of me the last few weeks. These shows brighten my life at the end of each school week.



2 comments:
I love, love, love Modern Family! It's so hilarious! We haven't had the chance to check out the Up All Night & New Girl, but have only heard raves about it! I agree with you when it comes to Zooey! She annoys me! But I will give her a chance...Maybe if I succeed in persuading Scott to get Hulu...
Do you know when they will put Arrested Development on? I (heart) that show! Definitely want to see Up all night, looks good. Can't wait for Parks and Recreation to have another season out! Another favorite I have right now is Project Runway. See we all have TV issues...
Post a Comment