Yessum, we are getting filled with the Holiday Spirit over here in SLC!! Clark and I are pretty excited to be together this Christmas. Though I do work Christmas Eve, we get to spend the morning of Christmas together and then drive down to Vegas to meet up with some other crazy Toblers. It'll be a pretty dang good holiday. So here's what we've been up to the last few days...basically a whole lotta nothin'. And it has been glorious.
Hanging tinsel garlands around our windows...
Admiring the miniature ornaments on the tree...
because they are just too darling...
Reflecting on the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ...and displaying the nativity I snagged from Mom Tobler's grab bag at Christmas in 2008...
Displaying my all time favorite Christmas decoration... oh, cute German houses, you get me every time! I love it so much I keep it out year round and only light the candle during Christmas (thank you Dagmara!)...
Drinking maybe too much of this to keep my insides warm...
Though Clark always chooses hot cocoa...
Enjoying pomegranates not only because they are they filled with antioxidants, but because they are festive...
Allowing the sweet vocals of Jewel to grace our home each and every day...
David wants to send you season's greetings...
So does this guy...
We're keeping busy making and taking important calls...
And learning important jazz scales...
But we're keeping warm, thanks to our appropriately named Heatdish...
And taking naps when and where appropriate.
This is our version of spreading holiday cheer. Go get yoself some!















2 comments:
Jewel's holiday album is my all time fav Christmas music. So good.
You'll have to let me know if Clark gets the "pizza store". :)
How fun!! Glad your getting excited and ready for the holidays :)!!!
Post a Comment