Wednesday, April 14, 2010

WinCo Love

Do I win anything for eating an entire pound of chocolate covered raisins in 16 hours? Ahhh, it was worth every penny and every calorie. I can't wait to go back to Winco and get more.
Three things I love about WinCo:
1. They are cheap and still let you use coupons! (For the first time in my entire adult life, I used two coupons the other day. I've never wanted to become someone who just buys something because they have a coupon for it and I definitely never want to become a woman who stands at the register and says "wait, did I give you a coupon for that?" and then go rummaging in my "coupon organizer" in my purse to find a coupon and save a whopping .25 cents....uggghhh, those women kill me. I did however purchase three items with my two coupons. Frozen fruit, and two cans of Chili beans that are a great side to tah-dig. Let me tell you, saving $1.25 was awesome.)
2. Parking is never an issue and the lot is never near full. I have come to realize that Utah people love them some Costco but don't care so much for WinCo. Too"ghetto" I presume.
3. I love feeling like a kid in candy store when I stroll through the bulk foods isle. And there are lots of goodies in the bulk food section so I guess I am that kid in the candy store. That would explain why I bought a pound of chocolate covered raisins and ate them all in less than a day...
See you in a week and a half, WinCo.

No comments: