Trust me, pictures don't do it justice. This was a monster. And I almost cried. The last time we had a spider this big in the house I did cry. Luckily I have a husband who is brave enough to spray Raid and shower cleaner on suckers like these.
That THING is gigantic!!! You are sooo brave, Rachel! If in our house, I would scream loud and run so fast that you could not even smell the smoke from my burning shoes...only to be choking on the smoke from Scott's shoes well in front of me:-)
3 comments:
That THING is gigantic!!! You are sooo brave, Rachel! If in our house, I would scream loud and run so fast that you could not even smell the smoke from my burning shoes...only to be choking on the smoke from Scott's shoes well in front of me:-)
AHHHHHH!!! (that is sopposed to be me screaming) I hate spiders. That is so nice that Clark is willing to kill it. That thing is monsterous!
ok, i just reaized that the spider is as big as your baseboard. That is down right freaky.
Post a Comment