Sunday, May 17, 2009

He's a Graduate!

Last Friday Clark officially graduated from Arizona State University with a degree in nursing!



Obama spoke at commencement on the 13th. Clark and Mom Tobler braved the heat and had to be at Sun Devil Stadium 4 hours early in order to participate in and watch commencement. I think the high was 103 that day...



The School of Nursing held convocation two days later on the 15th. He did it!



What a handsome graduate!



Posing with the graduate.




We celebrated Clark's achievement at an awesome restaurant we've been wanting to try. This place may look a little 'ghetto' but it was PACKED. It was not fun waiting for seats in 100+ degree heat. But it was worth it!



Mmmmmmmmmmmm!



Later that day, after a much needed two hour nap, we took a trip to Guitar Center so Clark could pick up his much anticipated gift!



I love you, Clark! Congratulations and let the job hunt begin!

4 comments:

The Boones said...

Yay!!! Congrats Clark!!!

Kelsey said...

I had never heard of waffles and fried chicken until I saw them as an episode of Throw Down with Bobby Flay. I've yet to have them.

Dagmara Ellison said...

Congratulations Clark! We are really happy for you! I was in the Food Court on Base having lunch when I happened to see the commencement was on TV there! I was so excited...I kept watching and tried to find you but the focus was, unfortunately, mainly on the guest speaker...Looks like you enjoyed it anyways, especially the celebration afterward:-) Waffles and fried chicken? Well, I must say that is a first for me:-) They sure are delicious separately, so why not together right? Once again, congratulations!!! We are very proud of both of you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Clark, way to go. You're a champ. Your rock. Have a bag of pistachios on me, you can send the bill.

-Jason