Ohhhhhhhh yeaahhhhhhh
These pics were taken at the end of the day. We decided not to take our camera on the many intense roller coasters.
Me, Clark and Nick.
Clark, Nick and Tomas. I don't know why Tomas is standing so far off.
A picture with the X2 in the background. Way intense.
A picture of the Superman, Goliath and Colossus.
Aside from Clark getting a little nauseated on the Batman I think we all had a super fun time! I hope we're able to go back again soon!
The next day we spent some time down near the water.
It may look a little chilly. Since we are acclimated to the Arizona heat we do consider 70 degree weather 'chilly.'
Clark flashing a....butterfly sign?!
"I want to be big." Name that movie.
Santa Monica Pier.
Stopped to take this photo in Malibu
We had a lot of fun and we're glad Tomas and Nick could join us!
3 comments:
Looks like fun!!!
What a great way to celebrate graduation! It was 68 degrees the other night and I was getting a movie from Red Box. A guy was saying how cold he was. I laughed. The movie is BIG. Right?
I can't believe you guys were in that earthquake, crazy!! Looks like you had a great time...it was good to talk to you yesterday, Rach:).
Post a Comment