An abundance of cardboard packages, oh what could all of this be!?
That's right, a drum set for me!!
I am so lucky my husband is willing to help me put together the drum set AND teach me! He's pretty fantastic at playing and at being an awesome dude.
Testing it out.... I'll probably be a professional drummer in a month or two ;)
This is one smokin' hot drum set! (minus cymbals)
(Disclaimer: Though Clark already has a drum set, we had to purchase another one so I could learn properly...I am left handed and Clark is right handed so if we only had one set we would constantly be changing the placement of the drums and cymbals. That would be no fun. Having two sets will make learning so much easier now.)
3 comments:
Sweet drum set. I love the color blue with all that shimmery sparkle! Happy banging on the drums. Lets hope your nice neighbors love drums too! :)
Awesome!
Congrats Rachel!!
Post a Comment