$20 and some assembling later....
Friday, March 6, 2009
Quality Furniture at...Fry's Marketplace???
Earlier today I was at Fry's running some errands (Fry's is the equivalent of Kroger, or a store that uses the Kroger brand, for those of you who don't live in AZ). On my way out I noticed some end tables. I have been looking on craigslist for a nice wooden end table but even in this economic crisis people are asking way, way too much for their cheap furniture. So Clark and I went back to Fry's a little later to get some chocolate milk and look at the end table. Clark was skeptical of the quality, but the box was heavy. I knew it would be a good purchase.
$20 and some assembling later....
We have an extremely nice end table for our bedroom! And it is real wood, not that particle board stuff that ikea sells. Woo hoo for good buys!
$20 and some assembling later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
niiiiceee! aren't bargains delicious:)?!
I love finding good deals in random places. We once bought a big framed art piece at the grocery store. Your end table looks great! That's funny it's called Frys. Here Frys is a huge electronics/office store.
Hello Toblers! I LOVE your blog, it was great seeing you. I'm so glad life is so great for you two! Isn't being married awesome?
So I have a great bargain to share with you. Last weekend we purchased 2 new desks and a pair of boots for only $20 AT THE D.I. I've never bought anything there before and am now slightly in love.
I loved your blow-dried cat!
Post a Comment