Our Side of Paradise
Happy Anniversary you two! One year down, eternity to go... :)
Happy Anniversary!! Sorry that your 'Big" plans didn't work out :(Maybe you should take a trip to Nashville instead?!?
Happy, happy anniversary Rach & Clark:)!I hope you guys were able to spend it doing something fun, even though you had to change plans.
Congrats!!! :)
Awesome!!! Happy Anniversary....I know you're happy! Hope all is well!
Yeah! So, I was just on Jan's blog and for some reason was writing a comment to you...I'm a dork. I'm still in awe it's been a year already. Happy Anniversary! Yeah for year #1!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! One year down, eternity to go... :)
Happy Anniversary!! Sorry that your 'Big" plans didn't work out :(
Maybe you should take a trip to Nashville instead?!?
Happy, happy anniversary Rach & Clark:)!
I hope you guys were able to spend it doing something fun, even though you had to change plans.
Congrats!!! :)
Awesome!!! Happy Anniversary....I know you're happy! Hope all is well!
Yeah! So, I was just on Jan's blog and for some reason was writing a comment to you...I'm a dork. I'm still in awe it's been a year already.
Happy Anniversary!
Yeah for year #1!
Post a Comment