Tuesday, January 6, 2009

MY NEW VICE


I absolutely LOVE this tea. It is so good and you don't even have to add sweetener to it. A fellow co-worker of mine introduced me to it. And now I can't stop drinking it. And the best part (other than the sweet-on-its-own taste) is it is HERBAL! MMmmmmmmmm

4 comments:

Janet said...

I have to admit since leaving WA I have been drinking lots of flavored Teas. I will have to try out this one!

The Mom Tobler said...

After reading your blog I bought some and I love it! I love having a substitute for my beloved Hot Chocolate that is calorie free, warm and cozy.

Amy Tobler said...

I'm hooked too. Thankfully, this got my off my calorie-laden hot chocolate and spiced cider treats! Thanks for recommending it! (And my thighs thank you too...)

Rach and Clark said...

I am so glad you all tried it, and I won't even be offended that you didn't try it over Christmas when I had a package of the tea...