Friday, January 23, 2009

I've Been Sucked In...

I've been sucked in, and I can't find my way out!


I was never really all that interested in reading these books until Christmas rolled around and I needed to keep my mind busy somehow....and Target provided a simple solution with the $5.99 paperback version of Twilight.

I am now on the last book and I can't seem to put it down, and when I do, I can't seem to stop thinking about it! Arrrrgghhh!

So I know all of you out there are like, really? You just now discovered this fantastic series? Yep, sure did. Better late than never, right?


Anyway, Melinda, thank you for tagging me. I will get right on it! Probably tomorrow as I need some time to think through the answers :)

Also, Joe May family, if you are reading this, PLEASE email Clark your blog address! Or at least re-invite us to access your blog! We are dying to see your baby child! Hope Omaha is treating you well!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I had no idea about Twilight until the last book was coming out and everybody was blogging about it. I don't know where I was when everyone was reading the first few. I did finish reading them all before Christmas and enjoyed them. I don't think I've ever read that much so quickly in my life.

Amy Tobler said...

I don't know anyone who hasn't been sucked into those books. Luckily, you'll stop thinking about them in a couple of months. :-)