This really isn't that big of a decision, but I want opinions if you have any to offer. I am trying to decide upon 6 pictures from our 2006 summer Tour de Europe to blow up and hang on our walls. Our theme for the living room/kitchen is going to be 'travel' in a sense. I don't know, I'm not too good with themes. But I wanted to get an old world map print for the living area so I thought travel pics would be cool, too. So, if you have a second, please tell me which 6 are the best. I will number all of them so just comment on your six favorites. I would really appreciate it!
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12

#13

So if there aren't even six you like just tell me the numbers of the ones that you do like. Thanks!
2 comments:
I like a lot of them. I think I like 12 best. I also like 2,3,4,6,9 or 10, and 11. Sorry that doesn't narrow it down much.
My favorite scenery picture are 5, 6 or 7. My favorite travel pictures are 8,9 and 13 because you are in them. I especially like 8... it doesn't say much about where you are at but it says alot about the moment.
Post a Comment