This day was just incredible. Earlier before heading to the Temple Jan and I went thrift store shopping and scored lots of good stuff! Everything was 50% off at Goodwill! Clark and Karl jammed with one of Clark's bandmates and had a great time! The crew from Utah and Nevada made it down safely and it sounded like they all had a good time traveling together in the green minivan. Thank you to all who took part in our special day! We love you all!
Here are some other pics just for fun
Clark made is spanish rice with chicken. It is so good- he truly has his mother's gift of good family cookin. I had just gotten back from a run that nearly left me dead from heatstroke, but hey, I made it back!
Bishop and Sister Matheson, some of our very favorite people! Mom and Dad Tobler, we ALWAYS have so much fun when you visit (or vice versa)!
6 comments:
Rachel you look so beautiful in these pictures. Congrats on the sealing!
That is so exciting! Congratulations!!! You and Clark are so cute!
Congrats guys! I found you through a friend of a friend of friend and think we all graduated high school together! (this is Catherine (Powers)) good luck in life.. hope to see you at our 10 year reunion..(if we have one?)
Hey! This is Emily Hall, now Spurgeon. So I found you through your comment on Catherine's blog. I hadn't heard that you guys got married. Congrats! Especially congrats on the sealing--you look great! It's amazing the connections you make through blogs. We actually live in Vegas now, and I wasn't sure if the Toblers were still down here--I remember they moved while we were in high school. Feel free to check out our blog!
Hey Guys! Congrats on married life! Being sealed forever is wonderful stuff!
Oh- I am reminded that I need to talk Denver with Clark. We're moving there next week and I'm scared to death!
Post a Comment