Rome was spectacular, and the best part was you could walk the entire city in a day! We were able to spend several days in Rome with my brother Scott and his wife Dagmara.

Venice was another amazing city that could easily be walked in a few hours. The canals were so dirty- we dangled our legs over the ledge of a canal and ate lunch and watched garbage of all sorts float by...and we didn't get a gondola ride because the night we wanted to go a World Cup game was on and the workers had their eyes glued to the tv. Europeans take their soccer VERY seriously!
Nice was also a very nice city. We were able to enjoy the Mediterranean and even made some friends to hang out with! We kept running into them at the grocery store and finally they asked "do you guys want to hang out?" they were pretty fun canadians, I would have to admit.
Barcelona was such a cool city with so much structural art. We posed in front of Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia....

And sat on Gaudi's mosiac benches in park Guell.
In Munich we took a picture of a little boy that was fussing and making a complete scene in public. You can see everyone staring and looking but his mom didn't seem to care. It was SO funny!




1 comment:
I recognize some of the place in your pictures from my husbands trips.. um.. and to answer your questions.. I actually can't remember the 6 degrees it took to get to your blog, I know that it was from.. one of Clark's brothers wives blog... as to how I got there I have no clue! When I lived in Idaho I realized how small the world was when on of my friends from the ward was friends with some people I knew from Pasco...wierd... and mormons seem to be more connected than anybody else.. its funny! Well, good luck with all your fun traveling...I have now traveled as far as I ever wanted to.. Oklahoma... its hot and humid, I miss the Tri-Cities...
Post a Comment