So Wednesday night Clark got a call from his bandmate/doctor friend Dan who had two extra tickets to the Diamondbacks baseball game. I was supposed to be on standby for work and there was also a Less Than Jake concert to consider, but I called in to work and said take me off standby and Clark took a night off from studying and we actually HAD SOME FUN!! The seats were fairly close to the field and right by third base. Though the Diamondbacks lost it was still a fun time and I am proud to say I attended and attentively watched my first ever MLB game in person! I thought I didn't like baseball but I have slightly more respect for the sport now... 

3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a blast! Glad that you guys took some time out of your busy schedules and had fun! :)
love your new blog look!
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I love D-Backs! And congrats on recent marriage/ceiling! It looks like everything turned out perfect!
Post a Comment