Here are a few pictures of Cole Alan Moore. He made it home from the hospital three days after birth, I believe, and the family is doing great! Chase is such a proud older brother, the other day he told me on the phone, and I quote: "I had a boy." I said, "Yes, your mommy had a boy and you have a little brother." Then he said, all matter of fact, "I had a boy."
I also would like to add that I am officially a TOBLER! I visited the social security office the other day and changed my name. Then I changed it at the bank and then at work. Whew....all I have left is the DMV, I think, right??
I also would like to add that I am officially a TOBLER! I visited the social security office the other day and changed my name. Then I changed it at the bank and then at work. Whew....all I have left is the DMV, I think, right??
No comments:
Post a Comment