Hello all! We are so thrilled to hear that Violet made her way into the world early on June 1st and is doing very well! My sister, Katie, also had her baby boy, Cole Allen, at 6:30 am on June 1st! I can't believe both of my sisters had their babies on the same day! Cole actually swallowed some meconium and has to stay in the hospital for a few days, so any prayers on behalf of the little guy would be so welcomed! I don't have any pictures at the moment but hopefully soon my family will send me some.
Well, Clark is still trucking along in nursing school. He is constantly busy with schoolwork and is in class or a clinical setting from 8-4 Monday through Friday. I can't wait for him to finish school next May. We are trying to decide how to celebrate his graduation. We are for sure going to do a bit of traveling, we just don't know exactly where we should go. Europe again to finish out tour of the Eastern countries? China and Korea? Peru? We are thinking at this point that if the dollar is still super weak in Europe we will probably go to China and Korea. I have a good friend who lived in China for three months and said it is super cheap....so we will see.
Here is a picture of us enjoying our Mexican refrescos. We got these cokes at Wal Mart in the Mexican food section. They are made with real cane sugar and not just corn syrup. Gritty!

I just got back from a childhood friend's wedding in Nashville, Tenessee. I stayed with a different friend there, Lesley Inglima, and though my stay was short, we were able to catch up and gossip each night away. It was so good to see her as I hadn't seen her since Christmas of 2006.
You can kind of tell in the picture that my hair is pulled into a side ponytail. Well, the wedding was actually earlier this day (this pic was taken at like 10 pm at night) and being a bridesmaid, I was supposed to get my hair done. Well, for a side pony tail and only 20 minutes that the hair dresser spent doing my hair, I was charged $75! I still can't talk about it without getting upset. Not worth the money at all. Especially for something I could have done myself! Robbery!
Well that is all for now. We will try to keep up better with these blogs! Take care and I hope you all have a fabulous rest of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment