Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Makeover of an ugly brown Lazy Susan



Trust me, it is so much cuter now than it was before I painted and doodled all over it. That there donkey is actually a dinner party invitation.  I guess I'm using the Lazy Susan to display art rather than distribute salt & pepper and the like....
But gosh darn it, isn't she cute?!

6 comments:

Janet said...

Love the Lazy Susan and that pinata is super cute...much more elegant then my own creations lol!!!

Stephanie Tobler said...

So cute!!! Well done and what a fun invite! i want friends like yours!!

Stephanie Tobler said...

P.s. love the blog make over!

The Mom Tobler said...

I am loving this string of blog posts. Keep it up. I also love your lazy susan. I was wondering aboutit when you posted about the pinata invitation. Thought maybe it had come home with you from some recent adventure. Good job...your crafty side is showing.

violinnp said...

Rachel, You have an artistic side that should be displayed more. You have been busy in recent years with your educational pursuits which have been amazing as well. Love to hear and see your adventures!

Rach and Clark said...

Nancy, thank you for your super kind comment. It actually means a lot to me to hear something like that! I hope you are well!