One day after school, I took the girls to a nearby playground to get their wiggles out.
Violet is very good at the monkey bars. I miss the days of not being bottom heavy.... have you ever tried doing monkey bars as an adult? It's kind of painful!
Lucia the kitty cat with a runny nose.
At one point some neighbor kids show up in a little jeep. Violet got to ride and drive the jeep, and instead of getting jealous and upset, Lucia decided to be a bobcat and chase the jeep.
These little girls sure are a lot of fun!





4 comments:
What a good Aunt you are! All the SILs are hoping that you and Clark will someday settle close them. You two make life more fun.
I second that! What a fabuous Aunt you are! You can come take E and Duke to the park anytime!
Love the pictures! Thanks for taking the girls to the park looks like they had a blast.
well, we sure love our nieces and nephews! They are all just the cutest little people!
Post a Comment