Thursday, October 9, 2014

Cutest little kittens

Janet came home from the dollar store with some fun accessories for the girls one day.  The girls immediately put on their ears, bow ties and tails, and transformed into the world's cutest little kittens!



Giving the camera some kitty sass.

Now really getting into character roaming the tile on all fours.

MEOW!!!!!! Luckily, this did not turn into a kitty fight. There could have been major tears.

 No joke, I think Lucia wore her kitty ears for two days straight.  And today, she even wore her ears and tail to school.  Maybe the best $2 Janet has ever spent at the dollar store?

But the best part of the kitten transformation was when the girls started licking our faces completely unprovoked.  Clark and I put the kibosh on that pretty quick even though it was hard to tell the cute kittens to stop.
Gosh, they're cute.

2 comments:

Stephanie Tobler said...

So much fun! I think a trip to the dollar store is in order. Just thinking of being licked gives me the heebie jeebies. E likes to try and stick her tongue in our mouth when she kisses us. It's nasty.

Janet said...

Love these pictures! She even wore the ears and tail on the plane. Best money I ever spent for sure, super fun.