Sunday, March 23, 2014

March Madness


Is your bracket filled out?  Who do you think will win? Do you even care? Does anyone else besides me and Clark want to join the ASU 942 Crew?  I know we're not students anymore, and we don't live in Tempe anymore, and we're really old now...but... we still want to be part of that crew.
I think Florida will win the tournament even though I would love to see Arizona or Wichita State come out on top.  Clark had Duke going all the way, so his bracket has been screwed up since Friday.  I just love a good upset, don't you!? 
Gotta go, the Wichita/Kentucky game is on.

1 comment:

Sheri Money said...

We are big March Madness people. Tom took Thurs and Fri off of work last week. Tom is a huge Duke fan, and had them going all the way. I have Florida. Despite that, my bracket still looks worse than his so far!