The best part of our Christmas holiday was that Clark got called off from work on Christmas Eve. Meaning, he would not have to work the 7pm to 7 am shift. Hallelujah!! Angels were rejoicing on high for sure and we could not quit squealing with delight. Well, at least I couldn't.
This also meant that we could wake up normally on Christmas, make breakfast, and open presents.
I'm converting Clark to Brooks. The best dang running shoe in existence.
Unsuspectingly, I received a Menorah!
A bit ironic to get a Jewish candelabrum on a Christian holiday, isn't it??
I've
been wanting one for years, now we finally have one to grace our
shelves along with our Buddha and Ganesha. Now all we need is a small
Christus statue... not sure why we don't have one yet, actually.
Merry Christmas to all, even if we are already well into the new year.



2 comments:
I currently wear nike free runs but am wanting to get back into jogging, Should I switch to brooks? Also I also feel silly taking photos at nice fans restaurants but try to rack my brain as to how to do it subtlety. It never works ha!
HI TARA!!! I didn't even realize you changed blogs...congratulations on your newest addition! She's beautiful! So...I like Brooks neutral running shoes. If you go to a running store, they can help you identify what kind of shoe you need depending on how your foot lands when it hits the ground. I've just found that Brooks shoes are so comfortable and smooth. But everyone is made differently. I can't wear New Balance because those running shoes give me Achilles tendonitis, but some people swear by them.
Post a Comment