Another trip to Baltimore, another weekend of unbridled feasting.
Greta earned a whole dollar from Aunt Rachel for eating a predetermined amount of Clark's mac and cheese. Charlie, unfortunately, did not earn his dollar and made it clear he would much rather eat Arthur mac and cheese than Clark's real mac and cheese.
Toblers for the most part really are good eaters. There's always the exception that would rather have frosted "Winni Wheats" than steak and mac and cheese, I guess.
I told Greta to hold still! and she took it to heart. The chocolate ice cream goatee just cracks me up!
The next weekend of riotous eating will consist of a variety of healthy foods... we have collectively decided this, so we'll see how that goes!


2 comments:
Wish we were closer so that we could get some good eating too! Miss you all.
Thanks for keeping us a little more in touch with those Baltimore Tobler. I love that you get together so often.
Post a Comment