We had ours on the curb outside of the music studio in Fishtown. Since the guys were doing some recording, it seemed like the best place to have it. Little did we know that some of the neighborhood boys would ride by on their bicycles and, after each given an otter pop, continue to ride by in hopes of us asking if they would like a burger or hotdog. We weren't that nice, though. They weren't malnourished so I figured if they wanted a meal, they could go on home.
I'm becoming a mean old bitty already.
I tried to get some candid shots of the guys while us women sat on the curb on the other side of the street.
I tried to get some candid shots of the guys while us women sat on the curb on the other side of the street.
No comments:
Post a Comment