Clark is in desperate need of running shorts.
He has one lonely pair which does not get washed regularly since I refuse to spend $3 to wash a single pair of shorts (or even a small load for that matter). I'm not just cheap, I'm economical. What a waste of electricity and water that would be.
So Clark told me I needed to find him some more running shorts for less than what he paid at Dick's Sporting Goods.
GLADLY. Clark is a dude and has no idea how to shop for a good deal. To Amazon I went, and I'm pretty sure I found the shorts that will help him achieve all his running goals:
Dang, Clark's gonna be getting cat calls from men and women alike if I order these.
The only question is: blue or red?


2 comments:
All I can say is LOL!
the obvious answer is blue. obviously.
Post a Comment