I must preface this post by explaining that the following pictures were all taken with our 5 megapixel camera since loading all of our T2i pictures would take forever here at McDonald's!
We're really loving Australia. Sydney and the Shire (where we currently reside) is an awesome area with countless things to do; we're never hurting for an adventure or experience. Even though I must admit that I don't necessarily like my job, that doesn't mean that I don't love where we are! And my co workers are wonderful so really, I shouldn't complain.
So here's a little taste of what we've been up to. Many, many more pictures to come in the near future as we should (finally!!) have internet next week! Higher quality photos are promised.
Here is Cronulla (pronounced Crah-nah-lah) Beach. A surfing reserve for sure. Surfers abound in these waters!
Clark just soakin' it all in.
After four days of being in Australia, we finally made it to the beach. We ended up staying at the Cronulla Beach Youth Hostel for nearly a week as we waited to be approved for an apartment. Anyway, when we checked in the the hostel, the first thing we did was hit the beach. And jellyfish were embedded in the sand everywhere! We even heard a young Australian surfer girl say, "they jellyfish everywhere!" Apparently this is not a common occurrence.
Yay for us, getting shiz done and all!
Clark happens to be the blaring white body in the dead center of this picture. The waves here are monstrous. A bit intimidating, if I do say so myself.
Hottie sporting his zenni prescription sunglasses! Oh, yeahh!!
Another of many self photos after playing in the Pacific!
We found Dr. Pepper at a random convenience stop near a train station. We may have paid $3 a can, but it was well worth it. Now I'm kinda wishing we had that money back as we have $32 dollars in our bank account and even though it's payday, we didn't get paid :( Just another obstacle we have to maneuver around...but let me tell you, I'm getting sick of these obstacles!
The Opera House! We have more impressive pictures coming :)
My professional photographer doing his thing.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge.
We hope all of you are doing well! We look forward to catching up with everyone via blogs/email in the future as we don't have much time lately and the wifi at McDonald's is super slow. We miss America, family/friends, mexican food and The Office, but we're really enjoying our "working vacation!"
5 comments:
Love the Zenni sunglasses...and the haircut!
Glad things are much better!! Beautiful beach :)!!
Looks like so much fun you guys!! I cant wait to see more pictures of your adventure.
oh man you too are funny! glad to see you're having fun down-under and paying extravagant fees for your americana vices. watch out for sharks in the water, i'm serious. they are out there and on the prow in aussie.
you two! that's what i meant to say!
Post a Comment