Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cuteness overflow

I am generally a cheap person; I have no problem with purchasing dresses or skirts from goodwill or DI. In fact, a little over a year ago I dyed a dress I had brought from Goodwill to make it more presentable. It is a rockin' dress.

However, the below dresses from this website are KILLING ME! They are all so adorable and unique. They aren't necessarily that expensive, but it is so hard to choose just one.

I broke down and finally bought this dress after eying it since May. The only problem is it is a bit too long and the way it flows makes me look prego. Since I am not pregnant and I don't want to be harassed constantly, I'll have to have Mom Tobler work her magic on the dress in the future. But I love it. It is vintage-inspired and so much fun.
Here are a few more I have my eyes on...
The fabulous thing about this website is that you can customize orders. You can add sleeves or make the dress longer/shorter for a minimal fee. Pretty awesome.


To give myself a bit of control, I told myself that I cannot purchase another dress (or two, or three) until I get accepted into a graduate school. Since I will be overjoyed to be accepted into any of the schools I am applying to, I just need the satisfaction of knowing my hard work has paid off, and then I can get myself a treat!


2 comments:

Janet said...

Love the dresses!!! You will look awesome in them :).

The Carnahan Family said...

ohhh! Go for the black one next. love the bow! ;O)