Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weekend #2 of September

We went to the Avenues Street Fair. It was more of a big deal than I thought. Huh. Bought some flowers for my hair that make me feel oh so rockabilly. And I like it.
Throngs of people.
Adding more flowers to my hair clip collection.
Clark's band played at Club Vegas. And rocked it. BJ is so much fun to watch. They play again this weekend at the Summer Decompression 2 festival. I can hardly wait. An all day outdoor music festival? Life doesn't get much better than that. Unless the other bands suck. Then we may have to leave early.

I just adore Clark's drumming facial expressions. Priceless.

2 comments:

Stephanie Tobler said...

Love the hair! It looks great! I actually made a whole bunch of hair flowers just the other day! Such an easy way to dress up a ponytail!

Dagmara Ellison said...

I really hope we are going to see the guys play one day...Love how your hair turned out!